Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Monday, September 8, 2014

New Bunk Beds and Comforters, Sort Of

Two Christmases ago, my Boss got the girls a bedspread set for their queen size bed.  Since then, this past weekend actually, we got the girls new bunk beds and a trundle for Maddie (it's not pictured, it's on backorder and will be delivered later).  I took the queen sized comforter and made twin sized bedspreads out of them.  It looks great!!  Here's what I did.


Here is the comforter all laid out.


I cut down the center making two twin sized bedspreads...


I then sewed the seam together.


Bella posing with the new beds and spreads...


Lizzie is on top.


Bella is very comfy now.


Maddie and Bella looking ornery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment