Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Friday, January 27, 2012

Dear Bella,





One the sweetest times I have with you is when I pick you up out of your crib in the morning for your first feeding.  I walk into your room and there you are sitting. (already :(, too fast...or to soon to soon) I hear your little coos.  You see me and a huge grin comes across your face.  I pick you up and you link your little arm in mine...just staring at me...

Today you are clumsily attempting to eat cheerios.  It's so cute how you try to pick them up and stick your little tongue out to put it in your mouth.  You already have quite the personality...and temper...gotta watch that!!  You are scooting across the floor trying to pick yourself up to crawl...any day now..

I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment