Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In the Quiet Moments

So the girls are down for a nap and I'm sitting here at the computer waiting for a call back from Continental Airlines...it's only a 51 minute to hour long wait LOL!....so I thought I would just write.  My grandmother Mimi sent a package in the mail today!! Hooray! In the package were several wrapped gifts for my girls, Mike and I.  I'm so excited because, yes, I still have my tree up...so I just put the presents under it so we can open them later.  I know I know...why do I still have my tree up?  Well cus I want to.  Mike was like, "c'mon Rach, isn't time?"  I told him that after my birthday I'd take it down...which by the way is looming over me...I will be turning 30 in less than 3 days....scary....and on top of that I was running yesterday and sprained my ankle...I really am getting old.

Funny story about Lizzard...yesterday she was playing with herself in her bedroom and I noticed that it was really quiet...so thinking that wasn't good, I went into her room to find her stripped down to nothing but her underwear sitting on one of her dolly's "my first potty" chairs....and as I walked over to her she says to me, "mommy, I potty."  I was really scared it was going to be the bad kind...but thank goodness it was only number 1....I scolded her telling her that she shouldn't be using her dolly's potty chair and that she had her own chair in the bathroom...priceless...

Sounds like the Bella Bear is up...

No comments:

Post a Comment