Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dear Freddie


Cup of Joy for the day is my favorite tea mug (on the days when a cup and saucer just won't cut it) and some good old  English breakfast tea, this collection of tea happened to be a gift this year from one of Mike's Attorney friends.  We get spoiled, every year around Christmas a huge basket of goodies arrives on our doorstep...


Frederick has been in our family now for 6 months.  Obviously, I'm so in love with this little man. 

At six months, Frederick enjoys playing with empty water bottles, my keys on my school lanyard, any rattling shiny objects and his little monkey stuffy that plays neat jungle music. 

He has started this new sound where he is says "dadadada." Of course it would be that sound, cus I'm with the boy most. Ha!!All of my kids said "dadada" first. He giggles when I play peek-a-boo and kiss his cheeks.  He likes to get the attention of all of us by shrilling loudly above everyone.

He sucks his thumb.  When he gets sleepy he puts his head on my shoulder, snuggles up and puts his thumb in his mouth. Not long after that he's sound asleep. He can roll onto his side; he doesn't care to be on his tummy for long.  

Lizzie likes to pick him up and carry him around the living room when he gets fussy while I'm cooking.  Maddie calls him "baby fuzzy" sometimes and she'll ask him, "baby Freddie, you love me? you love me?" Bella likes to tickle his feet and tells him, "you're so cute, I could eat you..."  

Everyone loves him...I think all of my kids have about 5 adopted aunts and grandmas.   

"A little bit of heaven
Has been (sic) sent from above-
A handful of happiness,
A heartful of love.
The mystery of life,
So sacred and sweet
The giver of joy
So deep and complete.
Precious and priceless,
So lovable, too
The world's sweetest miracle,
Baby  Freddie (sic), is you"
-Unknown




























No comments:

Post a Comment