Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am a blogger....

To blog or not to blog?  That is the question.  A web log...or blog.  Why do we blog? I think one blogs because it does, in essence, feel like you are published... I mean when I'm done here I will hit the button that says "publish post", then I will be a published writer.  LOL! Yeah right. Anyway.  It's way too late for me to even be on this, but, like always when you first do something new on the computer it literally sucks you in and holds you captive till you cannot keep your eyes open anymore.   I know that's how I was on facebook for the first time.  So here is my first post. My massive void be filled with the meaningless words that are typed on this page.  I look forward to filling you up with more...but i must be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment