Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Maddie BO BO BO BO!! Happy 8 months!

Daddy calls our sweet Maddie- Maddie Bo Bo Bo Bo, who turns 8 months today.  I know, I know, cliché, but where has the time gone.  She's rolling over, she's saying Da Da!! and cooing oh so sweetly, she grasps small objects in her cute little tiny hands, she kicks her leg when I'm not fast enough while trying to nurse her, she's eating peas, green beans, banana mash, and rice cereal, when i pick her up she hugs me and wiggles in my arms.

Life is sweeter because she's here!!

Happy 8 months sweet Madeleine Nicole!!


0 months- pure sweetness


6 months- at the doctors with the girls for a well check


8 months- Lizzie playing dress-up with her

No comments:

Post a Comment