Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DIY Wall Art

In my attempt to revamp my living room décor I decided to change the wall art that I have.  I took an old painting that I had that I didn't care for, painted it white, did a second coat in the center, used some spray paint I had on hand and sprayed a sun.  Then I went to hobby lobby and got these neat little wall decals, birds on a wire, for only $10.  I tweaked the wire to make it look like branches.  Here is what I got!! I'm pretty excited about it.  It was so easy and fun to do!! And Cheap.  My husband is telling me all the time that I keep around too much junk...but there are times like today that it comes in handy.











No comments:

Post a Comment