Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hair Doodling

I have been really good about not cutting my hair.  I come to a point in the process and get really annoyed with it.  This usually results in me going to the salon to get it cut off.  So far I haven't done that, and I think I'm finally getting to the stage in my length where it is actually becoming manageable.  I'm coming out of the mid-length awkward stage, so it's finally getting long enough to pull up.  Even my layers are long enough now. 

Here is a picture of me and my "hair doodle" I did today. Eventually I would like to get to the point where you can't see the bobbi-pins...but for just a happen stance kinda throw together...it's not too bad.



1 comment:

  1. SOoOo cute! It looks adorable <3

    Also- "hairdoodle" is my new favorite word :)

    ReplyDelete