Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Little Old Fashioned...

I have located on my refrigerator, a church bulletin cover that says "Be still and know that I am God"  Lately, I haven't stood still to just enjoy some blog time...I thought today would be a great day to do just that!

We are having old fashioned Sunday at our church today.  It's a part of our Fall Program...so far it's been quite fun.  Michael was teased today because of his choice of what he considered old fashioned.  If you weren't born in the decade doesn't that mean it's old fashioned? LoL...I'll post pictures and maybe you can decide what decade he's from...the girls and I chose a different century...

The family had a great time preparing for this Sunday in what we were going to wear.  We went to several thrift stores.  Even Michael participated and shopped around. Originally, he wanted to do something completely different but when he came across his outfit he couldn't pass it up!!  Lizzie's dress I found by accident and the dress I'm wearing I found at a thrift store in PA a year ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything for Bella....maybe next year!

After the service tonight there is a chili cook-off, Michael entered last year and won 3rd place.  I fully expect him to get 1st this year!! His chili is amazing!



Here's Michael, what decade do you think?


My sweet Lizzie Lou!!



Bella Bear and Me!!


Mike's Chili.....YUUMMM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment