Suited to a Tea


Welcome to my tea. Please, have a seat; let me pour you some Lady Grey; one lump or two; cream? ....


Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving! Part 1

It's a little late in coming, but here are the highlights...


The family came and the fun began.

This Thanksgiving was wonderful.  My brother, his wife, and their three girls drove 20 some hours from PA to be with my family.  My sister, her husband and their dog also drove 22 some hours from Nevada to be with us for Thanksgiving.





The Buchko Games

The first day they were here we decided to have a day at the park.  The kids played and ran around.  The weather was perfect.


















In true Buchko Form, we had to have some sort of competition, so we decided to have the "Buchko Games,"  as you can see, it turned into a family affair.  We found a big rubber tire in the park from the Nazarene College. We used this as our object in the games.











Of course Aunt Rachel had to see if she could still keep up with Auxanna in gymnastics, so  naturally we had to do a back bend dual. I think Auxanna won.





No comments:

Post a Comment